Andy Crestodina is a familiar name around these parts because we love him so much.
Everything that comes out of his mouth, no matter how many times you’ve heard it, is insightful.
I always learn something new from him.
But, even if you are an Andy stalker and know all there is to know about him, you’ll enjoy today’s Fireside Chat.
I think I got enough out of him to be new for all of you.
You will learn something. In fact, I jotted down six things I want to do after talking with him.
I fully introduce him in the video, but there is one thing you should know about Andy: He has a marketing superpower most of us do not.
He has the ability to take what can be very complicated topics—such as how to understand and apply your Google analytics data—and make them easy for all of us to understand and implement.
Listen in as we explore website traffic, conversion, artificial intelligence, and more.
I promise you’ll be inspired and come away with a list of new things to try for improving your content performance.
Building Website Traffic with Andy Crestodina
Here’s the outline we started with for our conversation:
- During your opening keynote presentation at Content Marketing World last year, you gave marketers the advice “make the best page on the internet for your topic.” Tell us what you mean by that and give us some tips on how to do it.
- How can we use Moz to review our keyword rankings and give love to pages that are declining in search results?
- You told me late last year that you nearly doubled website traffic to the Orbit site. Tell us what you did, and how we can do the same (or maybe even just a 25 percent increase).
- We’re both artificial intelligence geeks and, when we discussed this during your year-end Wine & Web (which, BTW, is my most favorite place to speak every year), people left feeling like there was a huge opportunity in front of them. You’re using x.ai for appointment scheduling. How else do you see AI affecting the job of the marketer?
Beyond Increasing Website Traffic, You’ll Learn…
My favorite parts of the conversation were:
- Andy’s rebuttal to execs who don’t want to give away their “secret sauce,” including one secret word that may turn the tide in your favor.
- The key to publishing research that will have big results.
- What makes for a compelling opinion post.
- His “sneaky” way to get a link in an article for those who tend to take them out.
- Our discussion about Alexa, which will make you laugh when you get to that part of the discussion.
- Andy’s guilty pleasure, which he carries with him when he travels.
I guarantee you’ll leave, after watching this, as much in love with Andy as I am.
And, if you already love him, you’ll love him more. Wait and see!
Ladies and gents…building website traffic with Andy Crestodina.
Enjoy the conversation!
(If you can’t view the video below, click here and you’ll go straight to YouTube.)