It’s because of you…the community here… that this blog is at a level we never imagined.
Because of that, we took a look at your favorite blog posts. So today I present the top 10 Spin Sucks blog posts of 2010!
10. The number 10 spot on our top Spin Sucks blog posts of 2010 starts the countdown off with a guest post by Elena Verlee, Twitter: 15 Ways to Stay Interesting.
9. I don’t want to brag or anything…who am I kidding, of course I do! One of my posts, I Love Boobies, made the top 10 list! (Go ahead, read it again. It’s a good one.)
8. Blogging Tips: 52 Different Ideas! (I still want to turn these into a deck of cards.)
6. Attire Not Appropriate for Public Speaking I remember this one! The 82 comments are still fun to read as people debate the topic.
5. 10 Tips to Become a More Successful PR Pro written by guest blogger, Matthew Royse, nails it with the number five spot.
4. Mickey is Not Happy (but he is one rich rodent) Interesting enough, this post was written in 2008 by an old employee but was the fourth viewed post in 2010.
3. Eight Social Media Trends for 2011. Because of the hype around the trends, this post started the idea for today’s webinar.
2. Number two follows-up with Communication and Marketing Trends for 2011.
1. And the number one viewed blog post of 2010 is (drum roll, please) Why Is Generation Y Not Into Twitter?
And there you have it! My next mission, figuring out how to read what you’ve all searched for on Spin Sucks…hoping for a laugh.
What were your favorite posts this year?