Hire Us to Speak
Gini Dietrich delivers numerous keynotes, panel discussions, coaching sessions, and workshops across North America and Europe on the subject of using online technology in communication, marketing, sales, and HR.
One of the top rated communication professionals on the social networks, Gini was recently named the number one PR person, according to Klout and TechCrunch, on the channels, and number one on Twitter, according to TweetLevel. She also can be found writing at Crain’s Chicago Business and in various PR and marketing blogs and publications.
Gini has spoken to audiences from 20 to 1,000, and has more than 100 keynotes, workshops, panel discussions, and coaching sessions under her belt. Her content is practical, actionable, and results-driven. Not a professional speaker, Gini draws on her experience as a business owner, PR practitioner, communicator, and – most importantly – a down to earth human being to keep audiences learning and laughing.
Gini Dietrich speaks on business-to-business topics such as:
- Social media bootcamp: Making sense of it all
- Driving sales with technology: Using branded content, publishing, and mobile
- Digital communication: New trends and capitalizing on them ahead of competition
- Business blogging: Generating traffic, writing valuable content, and monetizing visitors
- Building an online community: Customer service, HR, marketing, PR, and sales
- Developing an online reputation: Seven principles for creating your brand’s reputation
- Creating content: The value of “what’s in it for me” as the customer
- Cultivating and converting leads: Converting online traffic to sales
- Contact Jess Ostroff to schedule Gini for your conference or event.