Last night I went to write today’s blog post and ended up with writer’s block. As I told Nancy Myrland, the only thing I really wanted to do is snuggle in my flannel sheets with the down comforter and the remote control.
Instead, however, I asked my Twitter friends what they would like me to write about and I got some great ideas!
* Brad Farris suggested how to feel like you’re in control of the business while traveling.
* From Bruce Smith: Trust.
* Scott Yurashek had an attention-grabbing idea: How the lack of public commentary has been lacking and how social media has made it interesting again.
* Troy Costlow recommended how the intended message can’t be directly stated modestly.
* Several people suggested I write about how to get past writer’s block, which I guess I’m kind of doing by writing this blog post, even though I called them all smarty pants.
* And, God love her, Nancy tried to create a topic out of my wanting to veg out.
All of these are great ideas and you’ll see them as blog posts in the next few days. But this made me think…what would YOU like to see me write about?
* What kinds of conversations do you want to join?
* Is there someone you’d like me to interview?
* Is there anything you’ve always wanted to ask a CEO?
* Is there anything you’ve always wanted to ask a business owner?
* Is there anything you don’t understand about social media and need help?
The parameters are to stay within the PR industry, social media, or what it’s like to run a business.
If your idea is chosen as one of the blog posts, you’ll receive about 30 seconds of fame. And a fun surprise (which means I haven’t yet figured out what it is).