Not that I mind – it’s a lot easier to get work accomplished when you’re all running around Disney World with your kids.
But I thought, rather than introduce you to someone new today and risk your missing it while you’re on vacation, I’d do a roundup of all of the #FollowFriday recommendations we’ve made here since the beginning of the year.
We’ll do roundups like this occasionally, in case you miss a week or two throughout the year.
Now you can follow the Twitter list and subscribe to the Feedly blog bundle for the following 12 people. You have to be logged into your Feedly account to get the blogs. I haven’t figured out how/if you can subscribe to it so if anyone has tips on that, please share!
We’ll add to this list as we make more recommendations. By the end of the year, you’ll have nicely organized Twitter lists and blog subscriptions.
- Starting the year out right, Amy Vernon (my wife) shows us what it’s like to really be the bacon queen.
- See how Sam Fiorella is getting by with co-authoring a book with Danny Brown.
- Find out why Nick Kellet is the king of lists and what he wants you to do about it.
- Discover why I think Jon-Mikel Bailey is one of my most crazy (but completely lovable) friends.
- Check out some of the very cool things John Trader is doing at his company.
- Ask Elissa Freeman why she carries around so many snacks in her bag.
- Learn who Brian Vickery cheers for during football season.
- Ask DJ Waldow who is favorite writer is and learn more about his email marketing prowess.
- Read the comments to see how hilarious Laura Petrolino truly is and learn about her flying pig obsession.
- On an International Women’s Day post, learn more about the amazing women I get to work with every day.
- Get to know Dwayne Alicie who went back to school so he could join this crazy communications world we’re in.
- Learn more about Alaska big game guide Amber-Lee Dibble.
For those of you just beginning your spring vacations, have fun! Happy Passover! Happy Easter! Happy Spring! Happy Cadbury eggs! Happy jelly beans! Happy I get to drink wine three nights in a row!