And the very last Gin and Topics of 2016.
If I had to venture a guess, I’d say most of you are probably not working today, but we thought we’d bring you some entertainment, in case you need a reprieve.
And, let’s be real, Gin and Topics is great for sharing with family and friends, alike.
So here you have it. Enjoy!
(Hey, look at that! It’s a Spin Sucks team effort this week. Yay!)
5. An 11-Year-Old Surfer. This kid is hilarious and smart and super precocious (which I totally love). The idea that she wants to buy a giant Hershey’s kiss and American socks is hilarious. Plus, she’s so matter-of-fact about her gnarly chores list. You will love her.
4. ‘All I Want for Christmas’ Carpool Karaoke. James Corden caps off 2016 with a Christmas edition of Carpool Karaoke featuring Mariah Carey, Adele, Lady Gaga, and more. Just when you thought this song couldn’t get any better. It’s better.
3. It’s The End of the Year As We Know It. Stephen Colbert does a recap of 2016 and it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! What a way to kick 2016 out the door and say goodbye. This takes some serious talent, but I guess you can do almost anything when you have Michael Stipe and James Franco backing you up.
2. Human Flying Drone. No one in the world makes a drone that will lift a human being. So, of course, Casey Neistat did it. It started out as a way to snowboard along flat surfaces and UP mountains…and then, well, you’ll have to watch for yourself.
1. Holiday Artichoke Dip Goes Terribly Wrong. For real, this would only happen in Canada. Leslie Horton, from Global News, goes on-air to share her artichoke recipe. But, well, I don’t want to ruin it for you. Just watch it. You’ll be glad (or mad) you did.