If any of you want me to travel, pack, or drive anywhere in the next 24 days, the answer will categorically be no.
Ken Mueller asked me what I’m going to do with all that extra time. As a matter of fact, I’m going to begin writing my novel. Lindsay Bell and I are going to work hard on finishing the content in Spin Sucks Pro so we can get the darn thing fully launched. And I’m going to work on some serious business development so we can have a record-breaking year in 2013.
I’m also going to work with my coach to start my winter training program. And I might sleep in and drink some wine.
So don’t anyone ask me to go anywhere. I have plans!
While I’m spending all my extra time, I’ll leave you with this week’s Gin and Topics.
5. Justin Timberlake Teases New MySpace. Well, more than a year after buying MySpace, JT and his team are getting ready to relaunch the social network. My guess is they think the timing is right because of the Wall Street woes of Facebook. So here it is…a new MySpace for you.
4. Trampoline Jumping Dog. This is nothing but brainless humor. If you don’t laugh out loud, you don’t have a sense of humor. Or a heart. Or a brain. Are you alive? Both Jason Konopinski and Mr. D sent this to me. They clearly know my sense of humor.
3. Luckiest Truck Driver Alive. This is…I don’t know how to explain it. You just have to watch it. It’s a video of a semitruck hitting another one. And what happens next is nothing short of a miracle.
2. Toy Train in Space. This is freaking cool! A man took his son’s train and sent it into space attached to a balloon and a video camera. What you see is pretty amazing. Plus the way he animated the train’s emotions is a talent I wish I had. Very, very cool.
1. Tight Pants. OK. I know this has already run in Gin and Topics. But it makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. And I’ve seen it about 40 times. I mean, what’s not funny about Will Ferrell and Jimmy Fallon? I figured you would want to see it again.
Before I wish you a happy weekend, look for a surprise on Sunday morning. Howie Goldfarb, Michael Schechter and I are cooking something up that will be live on our blog posts. If you subscribe, it’ll arrive in your inbox on Sunday morning. If you don’t, what the heck is wrong with you? Subscribe!