I received a video yesterday (after this post was produced) and decided it needed to be included today instead of waiting until next week.
As for now, enjoy this week’s edition!
5. Magic Pug. I didn’t know dogs only used two of their four legs, especially when bounding up (not down) the stairs. Hilarious!
4. BBC One. I have no idea how to describe this, other than to say you have to watch it. And, just when you think you’ve seen all their tricks, they throw in some Michael Jackson at the end. You’re welcome.
3. The NFL: Bad Lip Reading. There is nothing more funny to me than seeing my boyfriend (Tom Brady) say, “Hey! I found Fido! I found Fido, you guys!” Seriously, between this and BBC One, I wish I had the time and talent to create these kinds of videos.
2. Live Action Toy Story. This is a full-length movie so I don’t expect you to sit down and watch the entire thing. But watch the first few minutes. They created Toy Story from real toys. It’s pretty freaking amazing…and I’m surprised the copyright police haven’t shut them down yet.
1. Mommy’s Nose is Scary. This is a classic! You may have already seen it, but it makes me laugh every time. How can you not laugh with a laughing baby??
0. A LEGO Parody of Gangnam Style. I have a special video for you today. It’s not common to have a sixth video, but this is one near and dear to my heart. My friend Dana Hughens’s 11-year-old son has a YouTube channel full of videos where he does LEGO reviews. It’s quite impressive. He recently created a song (to the tune of Gangnam Style) about LEGOs. It’s definitely worth the watch. I’m so proud…and impressed!