Jack Bauer and I will be out cross-country skiing at lunchtime. Well, I’ll be skiing. He’ll be marking every tree along the lakefront as his.
This week’s Gin and Topics turned into all videos. You know what happens? People send me links and videos or post them on my Facebook wall. Which I love (makes my job a lot easier). And this week they all happen to be videos.
So, happy viewing! Some of these are downright hilarious.
5. Aunt Carol Usher. This is not my Aunt Carol. It is someone’s Aunt Carol and she dances to Usher using a bathroom chair and some smoooooth moves.
4. Old Man Shuffling. Speaking of smooth moves, check out this old man shuffling and his awesome socks. I really want dude at the end to get out of the way of the camera. He’s blocking my view! I want to hug him and squeeze him and call him George…and feed him a banana split.
3. I Hate Your Blog. On Wednesday, I did a webinar for MarketingProfs. The consumate professionals they are, they had me log in 30 minutes early to be sure the audio and video all worked. After about 10 minutes of prep work, they put me in the virtual lobby, where there were jamming out. Suddenly, I perked up when I heard, “I hate your blog. It’s incredibly terrible and bad.” And I found the song for you. You’re welcome.
2. Sh*t Nobody Says. “Twilight deserves an Oscar.” HAHAHAHAHA!! Alright, the meme might be getting old, but this is pretty funny. Modems, farts (sorry, Lisa Gerber), Nickleback, faxes, taxes, WNBA, and more.
1. The Bark Side. This is the pre-release to the Volkswagon Super Bowl ad this year. It takes about eight seconds for you to realize what they’re doing and it’s pretty freaking awesome. Although, I was more impressed until Mr. D burst my bubble and told me it isn’t real. I really want dogs to be trained to do this!
Have a great weekend, everyone!