I haven’t even begun, which is highly unusual for me. Heck, I didn’t start making Thanksgiving dinner until 2 p.m. this year. I guess it’s just how things are going to go this year.
Thank heaven for the Internet and overnight shipping. I still have 10 days! I can always do better next year.
If you’re procrastinating like me (see video number three) and want to watch some fun videos instead of shop, I present you Gin and Topics.
5. Christmas is all Around. In last week’s Gin and Topics, Barrett Rossie, Craig McBreen, and I were talking about Mariah Carey on Jimmy Fallon and I said I loved her Christmas song in “Love, Actually.” Then Barrett posted this music video from that movie and I decided, even if you’ve seen it, it’s a little gem that should be revisited at least once a year. You’re welcome.
4. I’m a Believer. She’s baaaaack. The crazy Razorbacks fan is back in support of their new coach. You’d think I’d get tired of watching this crazy woman, but the taped up nose and the pig hat and customized lyrics make her unstoppable.
3. Procrastination, the Musical. Pamela Wright sent this to me and it’s pretty funny. We’ve all been there. Finding ways to do anything but the one thing you have to do. Watch out for how they call you out for watching the video at the end.
2. Paralyzed Bulldog Walks Again. This will be the most heartwarming thing you see all week. This poor little dog’s back legs are completely paralyzed. So people in a human hospital help create prosthetics for him so he can walk. You may even tear up a little.
1. Little Drummer Boy. Alright, Lindsay Bell. You win. You get the number one spot with this awesome video in time for Christmas. I have just one question: Who wears shorts in the snow? I mean, really.
(Ignore this, I’m testing something with SEO. Connect with Gini on Google+.)