I’m kind of glad I broke my foot and can’t go. If I were in Austin, I’d want to be riding my bike so I’d be skipping great sessions and then would have wasted my money in buying a ticket.
But for those of you there, have a great time and bring the rest of us back some cool new things to learn more about.
For the rest of us, it’s supposed to be unseasonably warm throughout the country, which means everyone’s snow will melt and shorts and flip flops will once again reign supreme.
Before you head outdoors, spend 10 minutes watching the great videos of the week in Gin and Topics.
5. Counting the Yous in YouTube. Everyone loves Sesame Street and they just hit a huge milestone – one billion views on YouTube. They celebrate by having The Count, well, count the “yous” on YouTube.
4. Four-Year-Old Sings “Grenade.“ Ellen says, “When I was four, I could point to my belly button.” This is the cutest thing you’ll see on the web all day.
3. Mila Kunis Helps Reporter. This is fantastic! Mila Kunis is interviewed about her new movie, “Oz,” by a reporter who has never talked to a pretty girl, let alone a celebrity. The way she handles him is fun and super classy. Watch how many times he asks her out. I heart her.
2. You May Be Suffering from Hipster. “In extreme cases, Hipster can be found in men as old as 40 living in their mom’s basement.” This is an “ad” for Unpretentiousil to stop douchebaggery and looking and acting the same as everyone else. It also cures going to the Apple store and talking about your bike. Hilarious!
1. Breaking the Barrier. I almost don’t want to tell you what this is about for fear of ruining it for you. All I’ll leave you with is, “Cuppa cheese! Cuppa cheese!” The rest is up to you to discover on your own.
And, with that, I bid you an unseasonably warm weekend.