I’d love to blame it on all of you, but I am dreadfully far behind in my Twitter DM stream and email.
Hang on. I have to go find Ifdy.
I can’t find her. Which means Mark is one up this week. Sorry, darlin’! I tried!
Here are your Gin and Topics…presented in the order in which they were received.
5. Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry Night Recreated in Dominoes. This is Mark’s submission and, I have to say, it’s pretty darn cool! I’m always amazed at how creative people like this are…and how they have the time (and patience) to do something like this. It took her 11 hours to recreate the masterpiece using dominoes and it’s pretty freaking amazing.
4. Super Sonic Boom Shatters Windows. In Brazil, low flying jets created a super sonic boom that shattered all of the windows in the Supreme Court Building. I had to watch it a few times to see it happen, but you’ll see it. Watch the windows. Thanks, Deb!
3. Let’s Join this Kid in Celebrating America. First of all, what is the backdrop they made this kid use? Secondly, well, I have so much to say, but I don’t want to ruin the video for you. He definitely is proud to be an American. But wait! He sings more than one song. Wow. Just wow.
2. Bret McKenzie and Kermit the Frog Sing “Life’s a Happy Song.” I saw this pop up on Jason Konopinski’s Facebook wall as I writing this blog post. Everything about Kermie singing is just so right…especially when he’s singing about pizza, tacos, and pie.
1. The Butt Medley. During our wedding reception (nearly 10 years ago!), we played the Butt Medley because, well, I know every word to I Like Big Butts. Kelly’s friends thought it was really stinking funny and wanted to see it performed while I was all dressed up. Which is why, when I saw this Some eCard, I laughed out loud.
Happy weekend, everyone!