It’s been in the lower 50s here most of the week and it’s pouring rain. Mr. D said to me last night, “Jeez. If it were colder, this would be snow.”
Yeah, yeah. Rub it in. Mother Nature hates me. I got cross-country skis for my birthday last year (February) and I’ve only been able to use them three times!
I guess we can no longer claim Chicago is the frozen tundra. Soon we’ll be San Diego in the Midwest.
Actually, that doesn’t sound so bad. Our property value will go up!
That there? That’s making lemonade out of lemons.
Have fun with Gin and Topics today!
5. Aria and the Baby Mover.You know when you have days that you think, “Wow. I’m parent of the year today”? Well, you don’t win that title. These parents do…for eternity. In fact, when Mark Wohlschlegel sent it to me, he titled it, “Parents of the Year.”
4. Dance Like Nobody’s Watching. This girl has some serious confidence. She breaks out in dance at a LAX baggage claim with people either ignoring her completely or watching her like she’s an ax murderer. And she has some serious moves, too. Ryan Cox offered me $1,000 to do this next time I travel. I think I’ll make him put his money where his mouth is.
3. Lady Has Bustle. HAHAHHAH! This is hilarious! They made “Baby Got Back” sophisticated by changing the words and rapping it in a British voice. “Oh yes. Lady has bustle.” Hilarious! It’s like Rebecca Todd and I share a brain. I hope you think this is as funny as we do.
2. The Tragedy of First Position. I LOVE this. I don’t know if I love it because I danced ballet all the way through college, if it’s because during the holidays I was teaching my niece some basic moves, or because it is the cutest thing on the Internet. Perhaps all three. Yvette Pistorio sent it to me and we’ve probably both watched it at least five times. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
1. Invisible Drive-Thru Prank. Oh the time and creativity of some people! I love this kid who created a costume so he could drive his car and make it look like no one was driving it. This video is what happened when he visited the drive-thrus of fast food restaurants. Allen Mireles, Ken Mueller, and I had a good laugh at this last night!
Happy weekend, all!