For the first time ever I received a Klout perk I actually wanted and used.
For those of you who don’t know, Argo is based on the declassified information about the Iranian hostage crisis in the late 70s and early 80s.
It was a highly intense, emotionally-ridden film everyone needs to see. It’s not a, “Boy it’d be nice to see that movie.” It’s a must…even if you wait for it to come to Redbox or Netflix or iTunes or Amazon or however the heck you rent movies these days.
Even though you already know what happens, they had you on the edge of your seat the entire flick. It was very, very good.
And this week’s Gin and Topics?
I am so excited about it! It might not be the very best one yet, but it’s pretty darn close.
Seriously, I nearly had an asthma attack from laughing. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
5. Worst Movie Death Scene Ever. This one won’t make you have an asthma attack, but you will watch wondering how this made it to a movie theater. It’s kind of awesome. I wish more death scenes were like this one. Talk about overly dramatic.
4. Best Deponent of All Time. Justin Brackett and I are incredulous about this one! It’s L’il Wayne being deposed during a lawsuit he has against Quincy Jones III about a documentary creating around his life. There are several video clips, but I think this one is the best. I answers “I don’t recall” to every question and then, when he interrupts the attorney asking the questions, claims it’s his psychic abilities giving him the question.
3. Canadian Dance Moves. OMG! I love my Canadian friends and this makes my commitment to you even larger. Next time I am in Toronto, we are having a dance party so you can teach me these sweeeeet moves. Heck! I can probably practice and be ready when I get there! (Thanks to Christina Pappas for helping me keep ahead of Canadian trends.)
2. Baby Otters Learn to Swim. To save your tear ducts from any more crying from laughing (because number one in this list isn’t going to save you), Deb Dobson and I present you the cutest otters in the whole wide world learning how to swim. I love how they keep trying to get out of the pool. They have no interest in getting in the water!
1. Funniest Clip I’ve Ever Seen. Hands down, this is THE funniest thing I have ever seen. Yes, it has beat Tight Pants, which is a bit bittersweet because you know I love that video. But this? It’s Richard Simmons on Whose Line is it Anyway and, let me just tell you, the jet ski scene will have you rolling on the floor. My sister-in-law sent this to me so you can blame her for the six minutes of your life you’re about to lose. So. Funny.