First things first, a huge thank you to Rebecca Todd for filling in for me while I was on vacation!
You’re all kinds of awesome, Beck, and I can’t wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Secondly, everyone wish Mr. D a happy birthday! It’s tomorrow and we have a weekend of fun planned. Book of Mormon tickets, dinner with friends, and lots of gifts. I may even make a cake! Well, maybe. That sounds pretty aggressive right now.
Anyway, happy birthday Mr. D!
5. Cat in a Shark Costume. I’m not sure why I find this as hilarious as I do. It’s pretty simple. A cat is wearing a shark costume. It’s riding a Roomba. And chasing a duckling. Then the dog shows up. These poor animals!
4. How Animals Eat their Food. I don’t know what’s more funny about this: The skit on how animals eat their food, the sippy cups, how the friend never cracks a smile, or the cardboard box table.
3. Worry about Yourself. For anyone who has ever experienced an independent child, this will hit pretty close to home. When she tells her dad, “You drive! Worry about yourself! Go drive!” I died. Precocious little stinker!
2. Ellen Meets Ellen. This is H-I-larious (as Mattie Dietrich would say). Kate McKinnon dresses up like Ellen and goes on the show. She dances, she stretches on in the chair, she puts on her reading glasses. She has her moves down exactly. Very, very funny!
1. News Anchors Lose it Over Ryan Lochte Interview. You may have already seen this one because it was making the rounds late last week, but I swear it’s worth watching again. “If you’re a man at night, you have to be a man in the morning.” Poor Ryan Lochte. He’s so cute.
Have a great weekend!