Have I mentioned how happy I am cycling season has begun? Pete the Tapeworm is out in full force now. I missed him!
This weekend Mattie Dietrich (the one who brought you H-I-larious) is visiting us and she’s going to be mad I mentioned her here, but didn’t hyperlink her name.
Please someone (other than me) explain to her you need to have an online presence to have something to link to. When you search her name, she only comes up in other Gin and Topics. Not quite the same.
But we have a weekend planned full of fun stuff I haven’t quite figured out yet. Perhaps a boat tour, a museum or two, and lots of eating (I blame Pete).
While we’re off galavanting, I leave you with Gin and Topics. This week’s videos are courtesy of Lindsay Bell-Wheeler, Kat Krieger, Susan Cellura, Joe Thornley, and Mr. D. Yes, it’s true. I did no work on this issue this week.
5. Pumpcast News. I received this about an hour after last week’s Gin and Topics ran so it was too late to include it – and many of you have likely already seen it. But, if you haven’t seen it, it’s well worth the five minute break. A couple is “surprised” by a man talking to them from the monitor at the gas station and they break out in song. I know it’s been proven a fake, but it’s still very, very good.
4. Lindsay and Hank Do the Chicken Dance. On Tuesday, it was National Dance Like a Chicken Day. We were all joking about doing an Arment Dietrich chicken dance, but distance makes that impossible. A few hours later, Lindsay surprised us by doing the chicken dance with Hank. It’s laugh out loud funny. In fact, I had an asthma attack from laughing so hard. But you may have to know her to think it’s as funny as I did. Regardless, it’s worth the watch.
3. Women and Compliments. This is funny because it’s true. It’s a bunch of women who compliment one another and their ensuing conversation. Very, very funny. But there’s some serious language in it so not safe for work of for mom (sorry, mom!).
2. Kiss Cam Breakup. You have to watch this all the way through because they keep coming back to the couple where he’s on the phone. Trust me on this one. You want to wait until the end.
1. Burnout Challenge. Not only is this a workout challenge, but it’s a challenge to you to see what it’s wrong. Just watch the first 35 seconds and see if you can tell me what’s wrong. Don’t read the comments or it’ll ruin it for you. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Did you see it? No? OK. Freeze it at 21 seconds and look at the left side of the screen.
Have a great weekend!