It turns out, it’s hot EVERYWHERE. Yesterday, Chicago had its first 100 degree in seven years.
Think global warming is a farce? Explain this!
I hate to see what August is going to bring. But the good news, I can ride when it’s hot so I don’t mind!
To help you cool off (or at least laugh), following is this week’s Gin and Topics.
5. I’m Farming and I Grow It. Ken Mueller is going to be mad at me for posting this here, because he’s using it on his blog tomorrow, but it’s really good. It’s a take on “I’m Sexy and I Know It,” by three farm boys in Kansas. It’s worth a chuckle or two.
4. German Shepherd Confused by Talking Husky. Ifdy Perez is going to be mad at me for posting this one (she’s in a competition with Mark Wohlschlegel to see who can get more videos here and he’s winning), but it’s really freaking funny! A dog sees another on Skype and I LOVE the way he tilts his head as the other dog “speaks.” He’s listening very intently.
3. Sorkinisms. If you’re a fan of Aaron Sorkin, you’ll think this is hilarious. Michael Schechter, knowing how much of a fan I am, sent it to me. It’s a funny clip of how many times he uses the same phrases throughout all of his writing.
2. Maru Greatest Hits. Alright, Ifdy. Now you and Mark are tied. Watch this one with the captions on. You’ll laugh out loud at them … and at this darn cat trying to get in a box as it slides across the floor.
1. Dachshund vs. Crab. Mr. D always says I laugh at animals…always. I guess that’s pretty apparent with this week’s Gin and Topics, huh? Jen Devitt sent this one to me…a puppy making “friends” with a crab. You’ll see the crab is like, “Dude. I just want to get back in the water. I don’t care if your tail is wagging!” And then the poor puppy loses his friend in the tide. So sad.
Happy weekend, all!