Patti Knight and I have been joking all week about spring.
On the first day of spring, it was zero degrees in Chicago. Yesterday it was five. Today it is 17. We’re getting closer!
My friend Ces Guerra posted this on my Facebook wall last night:
LOL! It’s so true. Mr. D’s birthday is on April 27 and 90 percent of the time it snows and THEN we get spring.
Personally, I got the cast off my foot and am a free woman again so I am really looking forward to it warming up so I can get outside on my bike.
For those of you who are already playing outside, I’m jealous. But not jealous enough to keep Gin and Topics from you.
5. Old Spice: Meet the Wolfdog. This is the kind of stuff that really makes me miss working with consumer packaged goods and food clients. I mean, really. A talking wolf to introduce a new product? That’s marketing that I just did to you. And while you’re at it, follow my twitters and read my blog writings.
4. After Ever After. I don’t know if this is fantastically hysterical or frightening, but the guy is extremely talented. He sings what happens after all the Disney dreams come true. You know, such as mermaids going missing because of oil spills. Do not let your kids watch this!
3. Cocktails for Two. These two absolutely darling children belong to Liz Reusswig. They pantomime Spike Jones’s Cocktails for Two. Apparently her father-in-law taught it to them and they are freaking fantastic! I want to kidnap them! Liz, if they end up missing, don’t come looking for them!
2. Seal Pup Slip ‘n Slide. You’re about to go into cuteness overload as you watch baby seals try to climb onto a surf board. They must be very social creatures because every time one more finally gets up there, another one tries.
1. I Knew You Were a Goat When You Walked In. Seriously, this might be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Ever. Poor Taylor Swift. But man! F-U-N-N-Y!