Yes, it’s true. I will be away from here for two whole weeks!
But it means I’m taking advantage to most people being off today and getting some work done.
That means you get the regularly scheduled Gin and Topics. I didn’t really want to wait until next week to give you the one in the number one spot, anyway. I hope you like it as much as I do. I’ve watched it six times and it makes me laugh every time!
Let me know what you think!
5. Heavy Metal Kids. You have to watch the little girl on the right. She has some serious heavy metal talent. Watch out Gene Simmons!
4. The Social Farter. This.Is. Awesome. Just replace “farter” with “smoker” and you have a brilliant “stop smoking” campaign. It’s seriously awesome.
3. Sergio Garcia Tree Hit. I wouldn’t normally call golf exciting to watch. In fact, it’s usually pretty boring. But this is some serious athleticism. One golfer. One tree. One hand. On the green. As a side note: The announcers are dolts.
2. Nolan Can’t Say Dump Truck. I don’t know why little kids accidentally saying swear words is so stinking funny, but this is hilarious! I think I almost like how he says fire truck better than how he says dump truck.
1. The Truth Fairy. Man, alive! If I had kids I would totally do stuff like this to them. I would ruin them for life. Jimmy Kimmel sets up a fake lie detector and talks to five-year-old Joelle about boys, her friends, and being nice to other kids in class. It definitely is in the top five of all videos ever made. I hope she got her gumball machine!