I snuck myself into the Gin and Topics rotation. There are some advantages to being the shallow figurehead.
Can you believe it’s almost October? I need to get my Halloween stuff out this weekend and get my house ready for fall.
It’s been a crazy couple of months. I had a cycling accident that landed me in the emergency room and then I got the flu so bad, not only did it last two weeks (TWO WEEKS), I actually canceled a speaking engagement AND called in sick. Unheard of.
But Laura Petrolino told me I’m good until 2016 so I’m taking her words to heart and going full force from today forward.
5. #Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake. When I heard Justin Timberlake was making a visit to Jimmy Fallon this week, I knew we were in for a surprise. As usual, the dynamic duo came up with something awesome for their time together. #iheartjustintimberlakemostguyswanttobehim
4. One Adorable Solar System Expert. If I had kids, this is how I would want them to be…super smart and irresistibly adorable. Five-year-old Marshall Kimber goes on Ellen to talk about everything he knows about the solar system. He tells Ellen why Pluto is not a planet, what his favorite planet is, and why Uranus is your bum. He sings a song, pronounces an R, and asks for a gift. You’ll fall in love.
3. What Does the Fox Say? We were at the Bears home opener and Jeannie asked me if I had seen the fox video all the kids are watching. I had not so she sent this to me. I’m not sure I can do it justice talking about it. You have to watch it. I’ll leave you with this…what does the fox say?
2. BatDad. So this guy puts on a Batman mask, talks in a lower voice, and takes six second videos of him talking to his family. This is a compilation of all of those videos and it is H-I-larious! I don’t know what is more funny: His wife rolling his eyes at him every time he speaks to her, his son answering him in the same lower voice, or the girls screaming with laughter as they run for the bus.
1. Lip Sync Battle with Joseph Gordon Levitt, Stephen Merchant, and Jimmy Fallon. I contend if Mr. D had a late night show, this is the type of stuff he would do. He’d bring his friends on and they’d talk in hashtags and have lip sync battles. Maybe even Batman would make an appearance. I think Stephen Merchant wins this battle with “All the Single Ladies,” but JGL is a very close second when he lip syncs Nicki Minaj.
Have a great weekend!