Well, at least in Chicago. I know some of you on the other side of the world are getting your skis waxed.
So listen…I may sound like a broken record to some of you, but I’m going to risk it.
Next week we begin our free five-day bootcamp on The Content Secret to Closing More Clients.
You are going to learn how to create proactive business development plan that generates qualified inbound leads, closes more clients, and earns you more money.
It’s live from 12-1 p.m. EST every day next week and, while we will have recordings, they’ll only be available until Sunday, April 30.
We encourage you to take an hour next week to hang out with us and work on your business versus in it.
And now that you have listened to my commercial for the upteenth time, I shall reward you with Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Magic Trick. If it wouldn’t have ruined this week’s Gin and Topics, I would have sent this to every one of you, individually. It’s that funny. At least, I think so. When I couldn’t stop laughing, Mr. D. said, “I sometimes wonder about your sense of humor.” Trust me, it’s not me who has the sense of humor issue. This is H-I-larious.
4. Eat Your Cake. Oh. I am so doing this. And I’m going to make my mother-in-law do it while she’s here this weekend. We’ll call it our workout. It will be glorious! In fact, we should all have an eat your cake dance-off. Who’s in?!
3. The Last Jedi Trailer. IT IS COMING SOON!! May as well begin preparation now. Get ready to buy your tickets in advance. Work your holiday parties around the release date. It’s coming!
2. Adult Film Disrupts Tennis Match. As Laura said, “Only in Florida.” Apparently someone’s phone was showing an adult film, while at a tennis match. Don’t stop watching after the announcer says what it is. It gets better… and it might not be a film. Don’t worry. You don’t see anything except people’s reactions.
1. Working for Free. For every, single one of you who has been asked to do something for free—speaking, proposals, projects, tailoring, design, accounting—this is for you. Because exposure is the best currency we have.
Have a great weekend!