It’s already time for our next Livefyre Q&A…today with C.C. Chapman.
C.C. is the best-selling co-author of Content Rules (a book he wrote with the fabulous Ann Handley), but also is a blogger, speaker, podcaster, freelance writer, photographer, creator of the digital “man cave,” and most importantly – dad.
He’s one of the early adopters of, well, everything digital and his name is thrown around on the “best of” lists consistently.
His latest book, Amazing Things Will Happen, is about how to get what you want out of your life.
A short departure from his typical marketing teachings, not only helps you set goals to achieve your dreams, it helps you dream.
C.C. is a gentleman, he’s a scholar, and he’s joining us today!
Today’s Livefyre Q&A
At noon ET (that’s 11:00 CT, 10:00 MT, and 9:00 PT for those of you who can’t do time zones), C.C. is going to be hanging out in the comments so you can ask him anything and everything about his newest book, about Content Rules, what it’s like to be a dad blogger among all the mommy bloggers, some of his favorite brand stories, what it was like to be on lockdown in Boston last week, or who has better shoes – him or Ann.
In order to participate, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you have a Livefyre account or be ready to sign in with one of your social networks.
- Set a reminder for noon ET today.
- Order the book so you can help C.C. out, but also get your learn on.
- Create a list of questions.
- Come back here, scroll to the bottom, and write a comment in the form of a question. As soon as you hit “post comment,” C.C. will see it and reply to you. You can even join the conversation around questions others are asking, if you like.
We’ll be here for an hour so you can join us the entire time or step in and out during the hour. It’s entirely up to you; just make sure you’re here before 12:59.
Win a Copy
Those of you who participate in today’s Livefyre Q&A (even if you’re late to the party, but not if you’re an Arment Dietrich employee) will be entered in a random drawing for a free copy of the book.
We bought two copies and will give them both away, but you have to actually leave a comment, ask a question, or participate in the chat to be entered in the drawing. Otherwise we won’t know you were here.
Get ready with your questions and join the conversation. And don’t fear! If you missed the live portion of this, we’ll keep the drawing open until midnight PT so you still have time to get in your questions.
Former Guests and Who’s Next
And following is the lineup through September so mark your calendars! Same bat time, same bat channel.
- May 22 – Mitch Joel
- June 19 – Danny Brown and/or Sam Fiorella
- July 24 – Chuck Hemann
- August 21 – Jay Baer
- September 18 – DJ Waldow
- October 23 – Tom Martin (still confirming this one)
- November 13 – Me! (to talk about Spin Sucks, the book, and give away a few copies!)
- December 18 – TBD
If you have a recommendation on who to fill the very last slot, let me know! Our only requirement is they have published a book and it centers around PR, marketing, social media, or entrepreneurship.
See you today at noon!