Jay Baer, the author of Youtility: Why Your Marketing Needs to Be About Help, Not Hype, joins us today for a Livefyre Q&A.
I’m fairly certain Jay needs no introduction.
He has been on the social media, author, speaking, blogging circuit for many, many years. He has built companies and sold them. He moved his family to Bloomington, Ind., for no other reason than they liked the town. And he’s a tequila aficionado.
Today he’s going to hang out with you for an hour to answer any and all questions you have about his latest book, tequila, state fairs, or how many flights he took this year.
Today’s Livefyre Q&A
At noon ET (that’s 11:00 CT, 10:00 MT, and 9:00 PT for those of you who can’t do time zones), Jay will be here so you can ask him how to create useful marketing, how to address the questions customers and prospects ask, how to develop marketing your customers actually want, who you are actually competing against, or how to use case studies in new and interesting ways.
In order to participate, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you have a Livefyre account or be ready to sign in with one of your social networks.
- Set a reminder for noon ET today.
- Order the book so you can help Jay out, but also get your learn on.
- Create a list of questions (if you haven’t read the book, go to Amazon and read through the content there; you’ll find some things to help you formulate questions).
- Come back here, scroll to the bottom, and write a comment in the form of a question. As soon as you hit “post comment,” Jay will see it and reply to you. You can even join the conversation around questions others are asking, if you like.
We’ll be here for an hour so you can join us the entire time or step in and out during the hour. It’s entirely up to you; just make sure you’re here before 12:59.
Win a Copy
Those of you who participate in today’s Livefyre Q&A (even if you’re late to the party, but not if you’re an Arment Dietrich employee) will be entered in a random drawing for a free copy of the book.
We bought two copies and will give them away, but you have to actually leave a comment, ask a question, or participate in the chat to be entered in the drawing. Otherwise we won’t know you were here.
Get ready with your questions and join the conversation. And don’t fear! If you missed the live portion of this, we’ll keep the drawing open until midnight PT so you still have time to get in your questions.
Former Guests and Who’s Next
For former guests, check out Margie Clayman, Sarah Robinson, Mark Story, Beth Hayden, Sarah Evans, Stanford Smith, Chris Brogan, C.C. Chapman, Mitch Joel,Danny Brown, Chuck Hemann, Michael Brito, DJ Waldow, Tom Martin, and Ahava Leibtag.
And following is the lineup for the next few months, so mark your calendars!
Same bat time, same bat channel.