Nicole Rodrigues first hit my radar when she showed up on this little blog called Spin Sucks.
The content she produced was really smart and entertaining, and I had to learn more!
It turns out, she’s not just a communicator. She also is a former Raiders cheerleader and (as she told me) a digital geek at heart.
She’s worked with Yahoo!, Hulu, YouTube, Sony, and more.
That and she hosts the podcast, PRfect Pitch.
Not only is she a well-balanced human being with lots of fun experiences and expertise to lean on, she is incredibly funny!
You’ll see. She made me flat out laugh out loud during the Five Second Rule.
(We also make fun of Laura for a certain ticket she just received.)
She’s a woman agency owner I can’t wait for you to meet!
After you watch the video, you can check out the blog posts she written here (linked up there in the first sentence ^^^^) and expect to see another one from her very soon.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Nicole the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Nicole Rodrigues
Now it’s your turn to get to know Nicole, which you can do by stalking her online.
You can find her on:
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Nicole!