It’s a week of fun-filled blog posts!
We started the week with the summer fiction reading list (I’m reading Light Between Oceans now and it’s pretty good), then Lindsay Bell-Wheeler announced the top 10 guest bloggers of the first half of the year.
Now we present the #FollowFriday recommendations for 2013, as of last Friday.
I hope my Canadian friends had a very happy Canada Day and my American friends had a very happy Fourth. Me? I’m off to the pool with my nieces to continue evening out my really bad cycling tan.
#FollowFriday Recommendations for 2013 (So Far)
- Starting the year out right, Amy Vernon (my wife) shows us what it’s like to really be the bacon queen.
- See how Sam Fiorella is getting by with co-authoring a book with Danny Brown.
- Find out why Nick Kellet is the king of lists and what he wants you to do about it.
- Discover why I think Jon-Mikel Bailey is one of my most crazy (but completely lovable) friends.
- Check out some of the very cool things John Trader is doing at his company.
- Ask Elissa Freeman why she carries around so many snacks in her bag.
- Learn who Brian Vickery cheers for during football season.
- Ask DJ Waldow who is favorite writer is and learn more about his email marketing prowess.
- Read the comments to see how hilarious Laura Petrolino truly is and learn about her flying pig obsession.
- On an International Women’s Day post, learn more about the amazing women I get to work with every day.
- Get to know Dwayne Alicie who went back to school so he could join this crazy communications world we’re in.
- Learn more about Alaska big game guide Amber-Lee Dibble.
- One of our Top Ten guest bloggers of 2013, Erica Moss is more than just eyeglasses-obsessed.
- He got me to sing on camera (in a group, at the back) and threatens to make me do the same at Social Brand Forum in October. Presenting Chuck Kent.
- The mom of ultra-talented daughters and lover of theater, Liz Reusswig is a gem.
- A new addition to Visualy, Joe Cardillo created an infographic of beer vs. blogging…without being asked!
- In honor of her birthday, Aimee West was highlighted for her social media and web work at East Lansing Food Co-Op.
- A former client and all-around good guy, Brian Tudor has a love for all things comics.
- Otherwise known as Big Green Pen, Paula Kiger gives back to her community by leading book club at the women’s penitentiary.
- The great giver of delicious macaroons, Eden Spodek is a wife, mother to two boys, blogger, and PR pro.
- A Second City graduate, Rob Biesenbach is a comedian, speaker, communicator, and actor.
- A Canadian native, Sherrilynne Starkie has lived in several countries and backpacked through even more.
- You know her as Word Ninja, Amanda Eastep is also a travel blogger and writer.