By Gini Dietrich
As you each have experienced, there are friends who are with you through thick and thin.
You can disagree. You can argue (even in the comments here). You can wonder if the other person’s head is on straight sometimes. You can even be totally disgusted with a decision they’ve made.
But your friendship remains in tact because you like and respect one another so much.
That’s how it is with my friendship with Danny Brown (not saying I’ve ever been disgusted with him; just making a point about really good friends).
No matter how many times we disagree on a topic (daily), we remain friends.
He’s the type of friend who you don’t see for years and then pick up right where you left off.
He’s good people and I’m excited to have him on today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition (even though it’s his fault I had to record after riding 53 miles and don’t look put together).
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Danny the normal questions (which you can find below), but was reminded, when I asked him the surprise question, that he can play the pencil.
Clearly that is the key point in all of this.
Here is what else we discussed:
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
I totally won that game, right? I mean, he flat out said, “No” to one of the questions!
Where You Can Find Danny Brown
Go stalk Danny online, if you don’t already do so.
You can find him on:
Now the floor is yours.