Therefore, next Thursday, I am going to host How to Write Blog Posts that Get Read and Shared.
Andy and I have a friendly competition and, let’s be real, this is my blog, so I’m hoping to beat him in number of attendees and in the super positive feedback.
More, more, more, you’ve said, and I am super happy to oblige.
Therefore, I bring you an hour webinar that will give you new ideas for content creation and delve further into how to give one topic at least 10 different legs, and how to use traditional PR skills to distribute your content.
(And, let’s be real, I know a lot of you attend our webinars live just for the chat. Now you can use it to harass me for an entire hour.)
How to Write Blog Posts that Get Read and Shared
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- How to build a community of brand ambassadors who will help you widen your network.
- How to generate blog post ideas.
- What type of content is most often shared.
- Tricks to write popular blog posts.
- How to get people to share blog posts.
- What a content hub is and how you can use it.
- How the heck to distribute your content, once it’s produced.
- How to use analytics to determine ROI, and track weekly to determine next steps.
- Metrics that result in a return on your time and resource investment.
Last, but not least, we’ll ask some other bloggers how they create content that people are highly engaged with.
The webinar is a week from today—Thursday, February 12 at noon ET (that’s 11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, and 9 a.m. PT, for those of you who can’t do time zones).
It is free and it’s a two-step process.
First, go to Spin Sucks Pro and click the blue “purchase” button at the bottom of the page.
That button will then change to “checkout.” Click that.
Either create a new account or login to your account.
Click “purchase” (it’ll show $0.00 so don’t panic that you have to pay for it).
Click the blue “How to Write Blog Posts that Get Read and Shared” blue link. This will take you to the registration page on ClickWebinar (you’ll also receive an email with this information).
Register for the webinar on that page and you’ll be good to go!
Why You Should Attend
I’ll admit it’s kind of weird for me to write this section, seeing as I’m hosting the webinar.
BUT, I think you should attend for two reasons:
- I did a version of this webinar (though I’ve added more to it and made it a little more advanced) for Content Marketing World last year and it was rated among the highest of the entire event; and
- I’ve had so many questions about this topic that we could probably do an entire series for a year and not cover it all.
OK, and a third reason is I really want to beat Andy and I know you want to help me do that.
If you can’t attend live, that’s OK! We will send you a copy of the recording next Friday. But you do have to register or we won’t know you want the recording.
I’ll “see” you in a week!