Before I get to the Spin Sucks Inquisition, let me first apologize for the extra email you received yesterday.
We’ve been having some speed and loading issues with the blog so our web developer was in here after midnight cleaning things up.
He accidentally sent a test blog post, but in his words, “At least there weren’t any expletives in it.”
I’m really sorry about that.
Now on to the guest of the day.
Susan Cellura and I go way back. She’s been a Spin Sucks reader and community member for many years now.
When she launched her business last year, she became a client of mine and it’s been incredibly rewarding to see her grow.
Not only is she a talented communicator and business development lead, she is a HUGE Clemson fan. When college football comes around, beware.
She is truly one-of-a-kind and I am very proud to not only know her, but consider her a friend.
So, without further ado, allow me to introduce her to you.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Susan the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
You may also learn something about me you may find surprising. It shocked both Susan and Laura. I’m not ALL goodie two-shoes!
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Susan Cellura
Now that you’ve learned a bit about Susan, get your finger ready to start clicking and stalk her online.
You can find her on:
- LinkedIn; and
- On her blog at E Marketing Communications.
Now the floor is yours. Say hello to Susan!