It’s been a while since I did one of these so there are a lot here. But, with all the links, I’ve made it nice and easy for you to read, follow, fan, connect with, and subscribe.
My personal favorite, of course, is #18, but I invite you to scroll through and choose three to five people you don’t already know. Connect with them, introduce yourself, and do some networking.
Happy “we can now talk about Christmas now” day!
- Kristine Simpson: You can find her on Twitter, Google+, and Running a PR Life…and even interviewed by us on Inside PR as The Real Podcaster.
- Krista Giuffi: You can find her on Twitter, on LinkedIn, on SlideShare, and blogging at PR in Pink.
- Tyler Orchard: You can find him on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and writing at Talking Points, his blog.
- Tony Bennett: You can find all of his social networks by clicking here.
- Adam Justice: He has a couple of websites and blogs (you can find him writing about social media atadamjustice.me and about technology and the web at adam-justice.com), but mostly you should check out Social Media Sun.
- Frank Strong: You can find Frank on Twitter, on LinkedIn, on Google+, on the Vocus blog, and writing on his own blog, The Sword and the Script.
- Heather Tweedy: Check her out on Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and her own blog.
- Paul Roberts: Check him out on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, or even old school it and email him.
- Andy and Trout: So check them out, subscribe, friend them on Facebook, and tell them I sent you so I can get buttons!
- Keith Privette: Check him out on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, and on his blog.
- Ifdy Perez: heck her out on Twitter, Google+,LinkedIn, Pinterest (!!!), and on Blip TV where she does an Ignite presentation on Give to the Max Day: Greater Washington.
- Patti Knight: You can find her on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, our Facebook page, in the comments here, and as my keeper.
- Paul Sutton: You can find him on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Bottle PR Uncorked, and FutureComms.
- Kevin Fawley: Check him out on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, at Fearless Hustle, and on my favorite…Pinterest!
- Andrea Hypno: You can find him on Twitter, Google+, on StumbleUpon, on his blog, and in the comments here several times a week
- Ted Weismann: You can find Ted at Down to Social Business, on Twitter, on Google+, on LinkedIn, and on Facebook
- Dallas Kincaid: You can check him out on Twitter, his blog, and maybe (if you’re really nice) he’ll accept you as a Facebook friend
- Kelly Dietrich: He’s not really online, but you can check out his recommendation by clicking the link over there <—–.
- Lisa Grimm: Check her out on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and her blog
- Lisa Gerber: You can find her on Twitter, Google+, and her blog at Big Leap Creative.
- Pat Rhoads: This is a little bit different recommendation. Pat lost his wife unexpectedly and wrote about his loss. You can find the first post here. You’ll also find Pat’s and Rowan’s (their daughter) first Christmas without Aimee, and their anniversary, and Valentine’s Day, and her birthday, and Mother’s Day.
- Michael Bowers: You can find Mike on Twitter, Ideas to Deals (his blog), and hanging out on the Ohio Growth Summit blog
- Nate Riggs: You can find Nate all over the web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo(where you’ll see a video with me; skip to the very end to see the outtakes), Quora,Google+, and his blog.
- Rebecca Todd: You can find her on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Yvette Pistorio: You can find her on Twitter (Spin Sucks and personal), Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest,Google+, and here.
- Deb Dobson: You can find her on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and on Just My Take (even though she hasn’t posted there in nearly a year, which I will shame her into doing).
- Anne Reuss: You can find Anne not only on her personal accounts (Twitter, Pinterest,Google+, LinkedIn, and her own blog), but also on Twitter and Facebook for 360Connext.
- Jennifer Windrum: Like her SMAC! Facebook page so you are updated as her lung cancer campaign grows, subscribe to WTF, Lung Cancer?
- Allen Mireles: You can find her on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, on our Facebook page, and on her own blog
- Barrett Rossie: He’s on his blog, he’s on Twitter, he’s on Google+, and he’s onLinkedIn.
- Lindsay Bell: You can follow her on Twitter, find her on Google+, connect with her on LinkedIn, subscribe to her blog, or hang out with her on Spin Sucks.
- Ralph Dopping: There are many places you can check him out online, including: Twitter, Facebook,LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and his blog.
- Kate Finley: Follow her on Twitter, subscribe to her blog, or connect with her on LinkedIn.
- Karl Sprague: Follow him (on Twitter), connect with him (on LinkedIn), and read and subscribe to his blog.
- Adam Toporek: You can find him on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. You also should subscribe to his blog
- Laura Click: You can find her on Twitter, Google+,LinkedIn, Pinterest, Slideshare, and on her blog.
- Bill Dorman: You can find him on his blog, on Google+, on LinkedIn, and on Twitter.
- Tom Webster: You can find him on Brand Savant, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and on an awesome podcast with Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson.
- Kat Krieger: You can find her on Twitter, Google+,Pinterest (!!!), LinkedIn, and the Brand Fast-Trackers blog.
There will not be a Gin and Topics this week.
Have a happy weekend!