Alright boys and girls!
This is my last official #FollowFriday of the year.
We’ll have guest authors doing something fun in this spot next Friday and on January 3.
But I thought it’d be fun to do a big list of all of our recommendations for the year so you can see who you missed and make some new friends.
Here you go!
The #FollowFriday Recommendations of 2013
- Starting the year out right, Amy Vernon (my wife) shows us what it’s like to really be the bacon queen.
- See how Sam Fiorella is getting by with co-authoring a book with Danny Brown.
- Find out why Nick Kellet is the king of lists and what he wants you to do about it.
- Discover why I think Jon-Mikel Bailey is one of my most crazy (but completely lovable) friends.
- Check out some of the very cool things John Trader is doing at his company.
- Ask Elissa Freeman why she carries around so many snacks in her bag.
- Learn who Brian Vickery cheers for during football season.
- Ask DJ Waldow who is favorite writer is and learn more about his email marketing prowess.
- Read the comments to see how hilarious Laura Petrolino truly is and learn about her flying pig obsession.
- On an International Women’s Day post, learn more about the amazing women I get to work with every day.
- Get to know Dwayne Alicie who went back to school so he could join this crazy communications world we’re in.
- Learn more about Alaska big game guide Amber-Lee Dibble.
- One of our Top Ten guest bloggers of 2013, Erica Moss is more than just eyeglasses-obsessed.
- He got me to sing on camera (in a group, at the back) and threatens to make me do the same at Social Brand Forum in October. Presenting Chuck Kent.
- The mom of ultra-talented daughters and lover of theater, Liz Reusswig is a gem.
- A new addition to Visualy, Joe Cardillo created an infographic of beer vs. blogging…without being asked!
- In honor of her birthday, Aimee West was highlighted for her social media and web work at East Lansing Food Co-Op.
- A former client and all-around good guy, Brian Tudor has a love for all things comics.
- Otherwise known as Big Green Pen, Paula Kiger gives back to her community by leading book club at the women’s penitentiary.
- The great giver of delicious macaroons, Eden Spodek is a wife, mother to two boys, blogger, and PR pro.
- A Second City graduate, Rob Biesenbach is a comedian, speaker, communicator, and actor.
- A Canadian native, Sherrilynne Starkie has lived in several countries and backpacked through even more.
- You know her as Word Ninja, Amanda Eastep is also a travel blogger and writer.
- Although he hates this joke, it’s pretty easy to remember Clay Morgan’s last name…big M, little organ.
- You know Tara Geissinger as the co-founder of SEO Content Solutions. I know her as the mom of 10-year-old triplets.
- A cyclist, a singer-songwriter, a PR professional, and all-around good guy, please reacquaint yourselves with Pepe LePew, er Bob LeDrew.
- Is he really Dear Abby? My friends and I think he might be, but you know him as Josh Wilner.
- One of the only women at work, Susan Cellura knows how to get things done and still be respected for her gender.
- Jen Zingsheim not only was featured just a week ago, she gets to remain in the sidebar of the blog for one more week.
- You know her as PhotoChris, but Chris Mader is a real person who lives behind the lens of a camera.
- My bosom buddy, Lubna Sadik, is named so because she loves world travel, delicious food, cycling, shoes, good books, and red wine.
- The happiest person alive, Lisa Denten ingratiated herself to earlier this year at an event and then when she made a seriously funny mistake regarding dinner plans with me.
- Professional procrastinator Unmana Datta is a frequent contributor to Spin Sucks who lives in India.
- Accident-prone Alina Kelly made our list after I had the pleasure of having dinner with her in Chicago in late September.
- Writer, communicator, and brain tumor survivor, Eric Pudalov has a goal of interviewing interesting and well-known people.
- Mr. D. first met Matt Cermak when they worked together a few years ago. But Matt knew the most fun person of the couple is me…so he made a point for us to meet.
- Everyone knows her as #PetroPower, PR Ninja, and wanna-be President, Laura Petrolino can also be known as our client services director.
- The second hire we made late this year is Clay Morgan, our vice president of operations.
- Someone to keep an eye on, Daniel Hebert is an industry up-and-comer. Mark my words. You’ll see him do big things.
- A student in a graduate-level course I guest taught for Martin Waxman and Eden Spodek, Darryl Robinson-Keys became a very fast friend.
- It’s been a busy two months in the Arment Dietrich house. Our third new hire in five weeks is Jason Konopinski.
- I got a lot of flack for the photo I used of James Halloran, but in my defense, he is a model!
- She is the founder of #PRProChat and the last recommendation of the year so Carrie Morgan gets to hang out in the sidebar of the blog until January.
And this summer, I had a concussion, road rash up and down my body, and Toby the Hematoma (who slowly is going away) and couldn’t focus. Chuck Kent not only volunteered to help, he wrote a smashing post about the qualities you need to receive a #FollowFriday feature here.
Don’t forget…an easy way to follow everyone on a Twitter list.
Happy, happy holidays everyone!