Alright, spring! Let’s do this. I think today is going to be our last 40 degree day for a while.
I only see 60s and 70s on the 10-day forecast.
We can do it!
We can dooooooo eeeeeeet!
Springtime! Springtime! Springtime!
Don’t you love how excited I get about every season? Before you know it, I’ll be doing my snow dance.
Pour yourself a tall, cold drink, take your laptop, phone, or tablet outside, sit in the hammock, and watch today’s Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Mindy Mikami, MATTIE DIETRICH, and yours truly.
5. Dream Jump 4K. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Nope. No way. No how. Never, ever. No.
4. Jimmy Interviews Khaleesi. Game of Thrones fans! This is for you. BUT, even if you haven’t read the books or watched the TV series, you will love this. It’s Kristen Wiig pretending to be Khaleesi. I kind of love how she ad libs everything and then laughs at herself. “Favorite greeting?” “Hiiiiii?” H-I-larious!
3. President Obama’s Anger Translator. During the White House correspondent’s dinner, President Obama hired an “anger translator” to tell the attendees what he really thinks of their media coverage. “Thanks for the wall-to-wall Ebola coverage. For two whole weeks, we were one step away from the Walking Dead.” I love a man with a great sense of humor.
2. Sean Hayes & Husband Lip Sync ‘Trouble.” I am totally in love with Sean Hayes and Scott Icenogle now. They have a series of lip sync videos and they are a riot! Love.
1. Will Ferrell is Little Debbie. Will Ferrell is “the new face of Little Debbie” and he shows up on Jimmy Fallon to promote his new position. Ferrell and Fallon in one place can’t be wrong. Ever.
Have a great weekend!