I was chatting with Alina Kelly on email earlier this week and she asked if I had my Christmas shopping finished.
Finished?! I haven’t even started! I haven’t even started thinking about what I’ll serve on Thanksgiving yet (other than asking my mother-in-law to bring us Faraci’s pizza and her homemade cheesecake).
But Alina? She’s already finished with the shopping for her kids.
Which reminds me to tell you that Buddy the Elf wants you to know there are only six more Fridays until Christmas!
Better get to it. After Thanksgiving is planned, of course…because, well, there are only two more Fridays until Thanksgiving.
While you think about that—and how we’re nearly at 2015—I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are brought to you by Justin Brackett, Kent Looft, Tara Geissinger, Susan Cellura, and Lindsay Bell-Wheeler.
5. Spider Magic Trick. I don’t know what is more funny, the fact that she kept yelling, “I told you not to do that!” or that she took her wig off and kept hitting him with it. Watch and you tell me. Hilarious!
4. Eyes on the Road. This is a really powerful ad from Volkswagen about not texting and driving. It’s sad we have to have these kinds of reminders, but I see people on the freeway texting all the time. I don’t get it.
3. Swiftamine. There’s a new medicine on the market for those affected by vertigo after discovering they love Taylor Swift. I have personally experienced this. Just shake it off!
2. Sneezing Chicken. Because it is a sneezing chicken!
1. Wheel of Impressions. I really tried hard not to have Jimmy Fallon again. Really! I did! (Shaking head no, to indicate that’s not at all true.) Who knew Kevin Spacey was so talented? He can do all sorts of impressions of celebrities.
Have a great weekend!