Though North America has a long weekend, I think it’s fair to say that most of us will still have time to watch funny videos.
Unless you grew up in my household.
During our staff meeting earlier this week, I was lamenting the fact that my dad used to tell us Labor Day was meant to labor.
And we’d work all day long.
I specifically remember, as a teenager, his having us out in the backyard building an irrigation system for the garden…when I would have much preferred to be making out with my boyfriend in the back seat of his car.
Needless to say, not much has changed. I’ll probably be out in the yard laboring this weekend.
But not before I bring you Gin and Topics.
Good job on making Mattie Dietrich feel badly last week. She sent a video this week!
The others are courtesy of Amanda Gant, Kristen Daukas, Joe Thornley, and Del Williams.
5. The Future Bruce Lee. I don’t know if I should be impressed or scared by this video. This kid is incredible and has some serious moves. But how many times do you think he had to watch this movie to be able to do this? I mean, facial expressions and everything!
4. Epic Wedding Video. This might be the very best thing I have ever seen. I don’t know what I would if I were at a wedding that required this of its guests…but it is super awesome!
3. Helicopter Moms. The Holderness Family is back! I know some of you don’t like these guys, but I think they’re hilarious. And they continue their streak with me with this video about helicopter moms.
2. Super Gay Campaign Advice with Ian Capstick. Well, in the U.S., we have another year of political campaigning. Canada is more lucky…they’re almost finished with all of it. But if we can incorporate super gay advice into the campaigning, I’m good with sticking it out another year.
1. Marshawn Lynch Sells Skittles on EVINE Live. I have no idea what to say about this. Just that you have to watch it. It’s…well..I just can’t. I will say this: I feel like if you’re going to talk football (and Skittles) with a pro football player, you should know the basics of the game mechanics.
Have a great—and safe—weekend!