If you belong to the Spin Sucks community, you know there is a channel for Gin and Topics.
This is where people can post funny videos and gain fame by being mentioned here.
(If you’re not there, fix that! It’s free…for now so get in while you can.)
Susan Cellura posts so many videos for consideration that I’ve joked we should have a full episode focused on her submissions.
Joke, no more!
This week’s Gin and Topics is fully brought to you by Susan…with commentary by me.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. If Alexa Was Southern. I love that everyone is making their own Alexa voices. This one is particularly funny because she talks back, parents, and provides input. Be careful not to watch this video near your own Alexa. She might get jealous.
4. A Homecoming Charity Prank. As part of raising money for charity during homecoming, a fraternity crashed a cheer competition. And, I have to say, it’s pretty darn impressive.
3. The Football Category on Jeopardy. First off, if you know nothing about football and the entire board is still open, why do you choose that category? Even Alex Trebek was astounded at the lack of, um, knowledge of these competitors. “Let’s look at the $1,000 clue, just for the fun of it.”
2. A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL 2018. MY FAVORITE! I love Bad Lip Reading. This is the best of the NFL of 2018. This seriously is one of those things I wish I’d thought to do myself. So. Funny.
1. #AverageAndy Does Cirque de Soleil. Ellen said, “This may be one of the greatest things that ever happened to me.” I agree! It is laugh out loud funny. Andy sure is a good sport. H-I-larious!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to us.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Susan has capacity to take on a couple of new clients. If you need freelance marketing communications help, you can find her here.