You can tell, by how cute Gin and Topics is, whether I’m traveling or not.
If it’s cute overload, I’m not traveling…which is apparent this week.
We have babies and puppies and babies singing and babies crying and puppies snuggling.
I’m also clearly on a #girlsruleboysdrool kick with two of the videos included this week.
But it’s not just me! I had help from Ces Guerra and Lindsay Bell-Wheeler (who gave me the girls rule videos).
With that, I leave them to you for your viewing pleasure.
5. Hot Crazy Matrix. This is one of those videos that should be highly offensive to women, but I cannot stop laughing. This video demonstrates how to find the right woman to marry. And which women to stay away from completely (red heads, girls named Tiffany, and strippers). It shouldn’t be funny, but it is so funny.
4. Two-Year-Old Sings Elvis. Oh my heck! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! (OK, maybe just this week). Little Ella sings Elvis in the back seat of the car. If you don’t fall in love, you don’t have a heart.
3. Puppy Snuggles with Baby. First of all, puppies are cute. And babies are cute. But when they’re together? Holy cow. Watch as this puppy crawls into the bouncy seat with a baby.
2. Girl in a Country Song. At least four different people sent this to me and all of their comments were the same: I’m not a fan of “new” country, but this is awesome. And awesome it is. These girls do a role reversal with their country music video…men are in bikinis and swinging on a tire swing. You’ll love it!
1. Sadie Doesn’t Want Her Brother to Grow Up. Poor little Sadie is so upset that her little brother is going to grow up … and that she is going to die when she’s 100. Admittedly, the kid is pretty cute and he’s very little. I agree with Sadie. Don’t grow up, little brother!
Have a great weekend!