If I don’t mention this now, I will never live it down. So here goes…
Only five more days until Laura Petrolino’s birthday!
If you haven’t already gotten her a gift, you still have time! Especially if you have Amazon Prime.
And, if you need any ideas, I’m happy to provide them.
(Also, 16 more days until my birthday, which is way more important but we’ll pretend the world revolves around her.)
It’s going to be a crazy cold couple of weeks in Chicago. I hope you’re going to have above zero temperatures.
If not, hunker down with some popcorn, a tasty beverage, and Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. 14-Month-Old Rides Hoverboard Like A Boss. I don’t know about this. I’m suspicious. It looks like they glued her feet down. What do you think?
4. Teen Performs. Mom Ignores. I truly do not know how this mother keeps a straight face. I think my kid is the funniest person on earth and she’s not nearly this funny. So how his mother doesn’t even react is beyond me. Also, is she applying lipstick while she’s driving? Regardless, that was highly entertaining.
3. An Introduction to Tori Hebert. Tori is a Spin Sucks community member. She’s smart, she’s funny, and she’s super engaged. If you ever need help, she will be there for you. And, while I do not appreciate her NFL allegiance, I do love her one minute update on her life. Just ignore the NFL allegiance.
2. Magic Tricks? I’m not entirely sure what this is or why I’ve watched it three times. But…you’re welcome.
1. Queen Live at LIVE AID Side By Side Comparison. This. This, my friends, is why Rami Malek deserves an Oscar for his performance of Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody. The real footage is on the left and the movie is on the right. He just nails it. Nails it.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics? Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!