So you know how excited I was about Ozark starting?
Well, I got sidetracked by Jack Ryan…and watched the entire season.
And now I’m sad it’s over with and can’t bring myself to start Ozark while I mourn the daily loss of Jack Ryan in my life.
The silver lining is I still have Ozark to watch! Yippee!
In other news, it is officially past Labor Day, which means I get to start counting down to Christmas.
Only 15 more Fridays. And, as fast as the summer went, I imagine this will go at rapid speed.
Which also means you have only 15 more Fridays to reach your 2018 goals.
So get to it!
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
While you ponder that travesty, I shall leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Paula Kiger and yours truly.
5. Changing of the Guard. The Queen of Soul was laid to rest last week and she had several costume changes as people around the world honored her. Including the Army in London during their performance in the changing of the guard.
Respect for others underpins all we do in the @BritishArmy so it was no surprise that the @WelshGuardsBand paid tribute to musical icon and inspiration #ArethaFranklin at Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace today. @RoyalFamily #ArethaFranklinFuneral #RESPECT pic.twitter.com/ho7fvjEuMh
— The Army in London (@ArmyInLondon) August 31, 2018
4. Cosmo the Cougar Kicks Off College Football. There are college football mascots and then there are college football mascots. Part of the latter group is Cosmo the Cougar, the BYU mascot, who can move like a limber gymnast.
3. Sarah Silverman Surprises Jimmy Kimmel with Unhappy Guest. I cannot say anything about this video for fear of giving it away. So just watch it. The unhappy guest is fantastic…and pulls off the interview brilliantly.
2. Anna Kendrick Raps and Takes Over Ellen’s Twitter Account. OK, any woman who can rap like this deserves some serious respect. I’ll be in my kitchen, practicing. (In my kitchen because that’s where we have our family dance parties, while cooking dinner.)
1. Jimmy Kimmel’s Makeup Tutorial. This might be the most fantastic thing on the internet this week. Jimmy asks his goddaughter, Franki, to watch a makeup tutorial and try it on him. H-I-larious!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!