Well, here we are. Another Friday. Another polar vortex.
Even *I* am getting anxious for spring.
I’ve spent enough time on the trainer (and I’m all caught up with Breaking Bad so I have nothing to watch while riding) so I hope March comes in like a lamb.
Even if we just get into the 30s. I’d be okay with that.
Can we all rally around that?
While you do your dances to Mother Nature, I have prepared Gin and Topics for you.
5. Brian Williams Does Rapper’s Delight. Even though this is the 20 millionth zillionth compilation rap video I’ve seen, this is still hilarious! Jimmy Fallon does it again. This time with Brian Williams “rapping” to Rapper’s Delight. At the very least, you’ll grin at this very serious journalist bringing along two friends.
4. Dad in a Box. Even though you totally know what’s going to happen (and you may have to fast forward because you’re impatient like me), this will bring tears to your eyes.
3. Evolution of Hip Hop. Because Monday was the first night Jimmy Fallon was on The Tonight Show, I should have just done a whole Gin & Topics on him. I’m refraining! I’m trying! I promise! With Will Smith, Fallon explores the evolution of hip hop. I personally like “The Carlton.”
2. Ultimate Dog Shaming. This takes Dog Shaming to a new level. I’m pretty sure if we left video cameras running in our house, you would see things like this from Jack Bauer. You’d also see him grow opposable thumbs so he can open suitcases, unzip bags, and open the refrigerator.
1. Your Life in Jelly Beans. This is pretty incredible. The people who produced this video show us what our life looks like in jelly beans. Watch it. Trust me. It will help you remember what’s important.
Have a great weekend!