You arrived awfully fast. It’s already the last month of the first quarter.
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?
Time seems to fly by so much faster the older you get.
I mean, not that I’m old. I’ve just heard that.
Not that it matters. It’s still bitterly cold in Chicago. It was a whopping nine degrees this morning. Nine.
I love winter. Love, love, love. So you know when *I* am over it, the rest of the world is about to drown themselves in their misery.
This year has been brutal…and relentless.
So hey, March. If you’re listening give us a bit of a break. We’d like some sunshine and warmer days now.
Alright. I’m finished complaining. Here is Gin and Topics for your viewing pleasure.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
This week’s videos are courtesy of Heather Feimster, Betsy Decillis, Susan Cellura, Paula Kiger, and yours truly.
5. Cars Stuck in Parking Lot. I guess I can’t really complain about our weather. I read that this winter has been the snowiest on record—ever, in history—for Minnesota. And this video goes to prove how awful has it been…for lots and lots of people.
4. Rat Stuck in Manhole Cover. Bet you never knew you needed to watch a five minute video of a rat stuck in a manhole cover, did you? Well, you’re welcome. Because this is amazing.
3. Dog Antics. I will never, ever admit how hard this made me laugh. There are so many great ones, it’s hard to choose a favorite.
2. A Star Wars Is Born. This. This is why the internet exists. People are amazing.
1. Ellen’s Epic Prank Fail on ‘This Is Us’ Star Milo Ventimiglia. Seriously, Ellen is my favorite. I think she is my sister from another mister. I always say my team is SO lucky we don’t have an office because I would pull pranks on them all the time. I’ve pulled some doozies throughout my career, but she takes them to a different level. Not all heroes wear capes!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics? Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!