Wow. What a couple of weeks it’s been!
First, Content Marketing World in Cleveland last week where I talked about advanced blogging (more on that to come).
Then INBOUND this week, where I gave a Bold Talk on something that I’ve never talked about so it was a big coming out party, if you will (more on that to come).
Then I had the great opportunity to work with the next generation of PR professionals at Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville.
While I crawl into my introvert’s cave to recharge, I will leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are brought to you by Mr. D., Mattie Dietrich, and yours truly (it’s a Dietrich family special!).
1. Ellen Meets the “Exasperating” Kid. The kid who told his mom he was exasperated that she was having another baby made it to the Ellen show. He explains to Ellen where he got the word and what it means. Very funny!
2. Sesame Street Hashtags. Jimmy Fallon asks people to tweet about the silly things they did or thought as a kid using #wheniwasakid. Then he invites Sesame Street characters on to read the tweets. It’s pretty fabulous!
3. Katie Nolan and the NFL. This is such a great perspective on what is happening in the NFL…and how the league treats women. She calls out the baloney rule that women can’t be more than sideline eye candy because we’ve never played the game and talks about the “brotastic” attitude. She deserves a standing ovation.
4. Peekaboo Surprise. This game of peekaboo is adorable. It also will make you feel a little sad for the little girl.
5. Lip Sync Battle. I know, I know. You’d think I could go at least one episode of Gin and Topics without Jimmy Fallon, let alone two videos. But he’s so darn funny! And Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton doing a lip sync battle with him is perfect. You’re welcome!
Have a great weekend!