Friday, we meet again.
I’m glad it’s back to being cold and windy in Chicago because it was super hard to work last Friday when it was sunny and 75 degrees.
Oh wait. I didn’t work. That’s right.
Mattie was here and I cut out at 2:00 to eat lunch outside.
Darn you, Chicago weather!
It’s a big weekend in the Dietrich household. Mr. D turns 40 on Monday so we start the celebrations tomorrow night.
So while I put final preparations on our plans, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
5. Dwayne Johnson’s Shake It Off vs Jimmy Fallon’s Jump In The Line. “You can’t lip sync a song by someone no one has ever hear of.” “You’ll know Tay Tay in a minute.” I don’t know if there is anything more funny than a great big man singing a Taylor Swift song. Jimmy Fallon comes close, but no cigar.
4. Jimmy Fallon’s Like A Prayer vs Dwayne Johnson’s Staying Alive. Well, I made it a few weeks without a single Jimmy Fallon video. He’s back! Is it cheating to have a choir back you up for a lip sync battle? I guess it’s fair when the other participant has back-up dancers. I don’t know, but I think Fallon takes this one.
3. The Black Hole. I think we can all relate to this…and we all definitely want a black hole. But use it without being so greedy!
2. How to Become Gluten Intolerant. This is how I feel about every fat diet that comes along. They explore what you must do to profess you are gluten intolerant, including discussing your disgusting bodily functions.
1. The Dad Life. This is a few years old, but it’s worth watching again, if you’ve already seen it. For all you dads out there, is this how you live your life?
Have a great weekend!