I love our regular contributors—and we have a couple this week—but it always gives us an extra boost of confidence when someone we don’t know sends something in for consideration.
And there are some really great contributions this week! You people are fun and creative. Let’s have more of it!
I won’t keep you from them. Perhaps you can watch outside and enjoy the glorious weather we are all finally having.
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics
5. Goat PJ Party! This is one of the most adorable things you will ever see—and it certainly will make you happy. But I have to wonder…how long did it take them to dress 48 Nigerian Dwarf Goat kids?
4. Toddler Does the Boogie. There is nothing more adorable to me than a tiny human, with a diapered bottom, dancing. And this two-year-old is no exception. He can boogie, but what he does at the end totally makes the entire thing.
3. Just Junk. I freely admit that I have the sense of humor of an eighth-grade boy and that certainly is put to the test with this ad for Just Junk. The innuendo is marvelous! When you have just junk…go ahead. You’ll love it, too.
2. The Great Gender Reveal. I do not know these people, but I was enthralled for a full three minutes to find out the gender of their second baby. You will be, too! P.S. How long do you think it took them to clean up after this?
1. Google Assistant Making a Phone Call. This is the craziest and most exciting thing I have ever seen! I love that the robot overlords are coming and making our lives so much more efficient. And my introverted little heart loves that I never have to call and order pizza or schedule an appointment or talk to another human being who isn’t expecting a call from me ever again!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend!