I posted this on our Facebook page because our weather has been so awful.
We are now on day 16 of the last 21 days with rain.
Although, my lawn and plants LOVE it. They’re so green and flowery and happy. And I don’t have to water them every morning.
So there is the silver lining. Happy plants!
This week’s Gin and Topics is a modge podge of topics, but when you have gorillas and kittens in one spot, it’s sure to be delightful.
So, without further ado, I present you this week’s videos, in all their glory.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Tom Hanks Adlibs Performance. This is what you call a true professional. A medical crisis during the performance of Henry IV at the Shakespeare Center in Los Angeles did not stop the show from going on as Tom Hanks, staying in character, entertained the audience for almost five minutes.
4. Dancing in the Street…Silently. Someone removed the music from the Dancing In The Street music video and, well, it’s something. I don’t think I’ll say anything more. I’ll let you check it out for yourself.
3. The REAL Man in Hollywood. Is Josh Brolin the real man in Hollywood? Watch this and then decide.
2. Koko Loves Kittens. Koko, the gorilla who adopted kittens, died yesterday. In honor of her very long, generous life, we give you an update on her and her kittens, filmed just two months ago.
1. Can You Name a Book? ANY Book? This makes me very sad. So very, very sad. According to a recent study from the Pew Research Center, almost one in four Americans has not read a book in the past year. To find out, Jimmy Kimmel took to the street to ask people to name a book. Any book. I just cannot.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend!