There are only eight more Fridays until Christmas.
Earlier this week, the Small Child asked me when it’s going to snow.
I’ve created a monster.
WE LOVE SNOW!
But I will allow you to get through Halloween before we have a serious conversation about snow.
And, to that end, I’d love to see photos of your kids dressed up.
Drop them in the comments here so we can all enjoy.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
And, with that, I present you with Gin and Topics.
5. Sean Hayes Wipes Ellen’s Nose. Sean Hayes visits with Ellen and they discuss his recent hospital stay. He brings “toys” from the hospital and they play a game. It’s magnificent.
4. President Macron’s Dog is Bored. Well, I no longer feel bad about Jack Bauer barking through meetings and webinars and podcast recordings. At least he doesn’t pee in my house. Or, you know, THE PALACE.
3. The Secret Life of Flowers. Moulin Rough and The Great Gatsby director, Baz Luhrmann has created a unique and spectacular cinematic short film exclusively for ERDEM x H&M. “The Secret Life of Flowers” is set in a grand country mansion with a full cast of actors and models. It’s artistic and beautiful and strange.
2. Spill Your Guts. Oh my gosh. This is amazing! James Corden as Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, on and they play “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts.” The questions are crazy, such as “who is the most boring celebrity you’ve met?” How many calories do you think are in deep fried butter? And is it worth eating versus answering a personal question?
1. Bullying Junior. This is closing in on three million views, so you may have already seen it. If you haven’t, this anti-bullying ad from Burger King is intense and important. Watch it.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to me!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to me.
Have a great weekend!