So we meet once again.
This is the last Friday of the second quarter.
That’s right, boys and girls!
Next Friday is the first of the third quarter.
Before you know it, Christmas will be here and we’ll be talking about New Year’s Resolutions for 2017.
Of course, we have to get through this election first…and I don’t know how many of us will make it (no matter which side you’re on).
And, after watching what just happened in the U.K., all bets are off!
All I can say is this: Do your part and make sure you vote.
In the meantime, let’s worry about third quarter and about watching this week’s Gin and Topics.
Videos courtesy of Charles Arment and yours truly.
5. Hide Your Kids. Alright, I know this is a few years old, but I somehow missed it. Or, maybe I saw it and I just don’t remember (I’m not a visual learner). Either way, it’s hilarious and it made my entire day yesterday. So watch it…and if you’ve already seen it, watch it again. And be sure to stay for the end because it has a remix of “Obviously we have a rapist. Hide your wives, hide your kids, hide your husbands. He’s raping them all up.” It’s my favorite!
4. Thank You Notes with President Obama. Look, it doesn’t matter how you feel about President Obama or where our country is or what kind of leader you think he’s been, you have to admit his last year (so far) has been pretty incredible. He’s definitely shown us a human side, he’s having some fun, and he’s making us laugh…and not everyone has comedic timing like he does. Here he is with Jimmy Fallon writing thank you notes to his birth certificate, the campaign slogan, Congress, and more.
3. The Cast of “Finding Dory” on Jimmy Kimmel. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE YET?!? We saw it last weekend and it was good. Of course, not as good at Finding Nemo, but still very cute. I really love that you can hear the voices of the fish in their natural voices during this interview.
2. Soundtrack to a Love Story with Anna Kendrick. This is super fun! James Corden and Anna Kendrick take a journey through the stages of a relationship—from the first date to break up—through song.
1. Donald Trump and Little Donald. I tried really hard not to have two Jimmy Fallon videos in here. I searched high and low. I went through all of the trending videos on YouTube. I searched Facebook. And I kept coming back to this eighth grade impressionist. So, here you go…introducing Little Donald. (This kid is seriously fantastic. His Hillary Clinton impression might be the best.)
Have a great weekend!