Yay! We’re back! Did you miss us?
I had no less than 10 people ask me where Gin and Topics was last week.
Um, it’s a holiday?
Apparently Gin and Topics is not allowed to take a holiday.
No holidays for you, video series!
I’d like to say we’ll make that a rule, but that means *I* don’t get a holiday.
And I love holidays. Especially when they’re filled with pool time and waterslides and diving boards and lots of kids. Those things are not conducive to writing blog posts.
So I hope we can agree that it’s okay for Gin and Topics to take a break a couple of times a year.
5. Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae). I have a sweet spot for father daughter dances and this one is pretty good. I love it when he comes into the shot and does the nae nae. Swoon.
4. Better than Taco Bell! Sean Hayes and Scott Icenogle are back! This time with a celebration video of the marriage equality Supreme Court decision. You can’t help but heart them.
3. Cutest Moment on Sesame Street. A B C D E F Cookie Monster. This is the cutest thing ever! I mean, cookie monster in place of the letters makes me giggle, too.
2. Check Your Plane for Hidden Cats. Maybe I don’t fully understand how this flying thing works, but WHY DON’T THEY GRAB THE CAT WHEN THEY SEE HIM?!?
1. Best Way to Avoid Sharks. In honor of Shark Week comes a video to help you avoid sharks. Pretty much the advice is stay out of the shark’s home. “When chickens come in my house, guess what? They get ate up.” And there you have it.
Have a great weekend!