I’m off to New Orleans tomorrow for the annual Counselors Academy.
Jay Baer and I are co-keynoting (the brain child of Martin Waxman), which I’m really excited about! If you’ve ever seen Jay speak, you’ll know he’s going to make me look suuuuuper good in front of my peers.
We’re doing something kind of fun and different: We’re interviewing each other on stage. Hopefully there will be video of it that I can post here next week.
In the meantime, check out the fun stories we’ve complied for you in this week’s Gin and Topics.
5. Hungry Lion Eyes Baby. This might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I mean, it’s kind of scary and mean for the poor lion, but you’ll laugh. Trust me…and Ken Mueller, who made sure I saw it.
4. Kids Sing Bohemian Rhapsody. This is so full of win and Todd Lyden knew I would love it. If I had kids, I would teach them Queen songs and video them singing while we drove to school. LOVE THIS!
3. Dentist Pulls Out All Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Teeth. This is not a video, but if you missed the story earlier this week, it’s a must read. A dentist and her boyfriend broke up…and then he went in for his appointment a few days later. She clearly was still angry with him. Let’s be real…we’ve all wanted to do something like this to an ex. Not that it’s OK, but you know. When Nancy Davis and I had this conversation, she pled the Fifth.
2. Dog Serves as Bike Lock. I don’t know how I feel about this. I never lock my bike up outside and I never leave Jack Bauer sitting outside alone. To leave them both outside, with JB watching the bike? I don’t know…but Deb Dobson thought you should voice your opinion. But the dog getting on the back of the bike?! SUPER cute.
1. Airplane Lavatory Self-Portraits. As much time as I spend on planes, Ken Mueller thought I’d appreciate this. And appreciate it, I do! In fact, I may do this and start sending photos of myself back to the ground next time I’m at 35,000 feet.