I cannot tell you how empty my life feels when I don’t do a Gin and Topics.
I realize last Friday was a holiday in the U.S. and no one was around to watch an episode, but man! I feel like there is a hole in my heart. (That might be a bit dramatic.)
I’m very happy to be back at it and have some really good videos for you this week!
I won’t hold you up. This week’s videos are brought to you by Lindsay Bell, Jessica Malnik, Liz Reusswig, Deb Dobson, and yours truly.
5. Nightly News According to Kids. Sarah and Libby report the news from Utah, but they’re very concerned about the tornadoes slash earthquakes in Canada. They want you to not leave anything behind – including your fridge – because you might die without food. It’s summer in Seattle and almost everywhere, but Canada. Amazing.
4. Boy Comforts Girl on First Day of School. This is adorable. A little girl is not very happy to be at school without her mommy. A little boy in her class promises to protect and comfort her. I love the look he gives her when she asks for a hug!
3. Tipping Fast Food Workers. These guys raised some money for charity, but it was returned. So they went through fast food restaurant drive-throughs and tipped the workers. Watch it until the very end. It will restore your faith in humanity.
2. Baby Leon Discovers His Eyebrows. Jeannie Walters says the baby honeymoon age (because they’re so much fun) is about 10 months through two years old (and then we all know what happens). When you watch Leon discover his eyebrows, you’ll know exactly what she means. It’ll make you laugh out loud.
1. Toilets You Can Trust. You know a company has created a brilliant commercial when they hold you captivated for three minutes. I’m not going to ruin this by telling you anything about, but it is definitely one of the top 10 funniest commercials of all time.
Have a great weekend!