Well, I would have included a video of April the giraffe today, but she STILL has not had that darn baby!
If that turns out to be the case, those are smart animals! I mean, really.
Of course, I can totally see faking a pregnancy so I could eat ice cream every day.
I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t do anything but make me look like I was pregnant, but it’s not a bad idea.
While the world waits for the baby giraffe to arrive, I’ll keep you entertained with Gin and Topics.
5. Father Daughter Sing “How Far I’ll Go.” This is my little beanie baby’s favorite song and she knows every. Single. Word. My mom thinks she’s as good as this little girl, but she’s also the child’s grandmother (a little biased). Regardless, four-year-old Claire is the cutest thing ever singing it. I love how relaxed she gets at the end.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Trailer. I AM GROOT! Guardians of the Galaxy 2 will be here in two months. In preparation, here is the trailer. Get ready and excited now!
3. Siberian Tigers Hunt Electronic Prey. What happens when you fly a drone in a field full of tigers? Naturally, they hunt it. What happens if they catch it? Well, you’ll have to watch and see.
2. Jimmy Kimmel Reveals What Really Happened at the Oscars. Oh my gosh, you guys! That was the craziest thing ever. I was half-asleep, watching just to see the best picture speech, when they announced it was the wrong one. I sat up and yelled, “WHAT???” Here is Jimmy Kimmel’s personal perspective on what happened.
1. Dance Battle with Jennifer Lopez. If you’ve not yet seen Jimmy Fallon’s dance battle, it’s hilarious. They pull a name of a dance out of a bag and either he or his guest needs to make up a dance on the spot. That said, there is NO WAY I would challenge JLo to a dance battle. Not only is she highly competitive, she has serious dancing hips. But when they do a dance together? DYING!
Have a great weekend! And, don’t forget, if you see a video you think should be included in Gin and Topics, send it my way!