Hello, Friday. So we meet again.
I was in Ft. Lauderdale this week and people kept telling me they were ready for fall.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
We just got summer a month ago (and summer is relative—it’s only 61 degrees today). Bite your tongue!
I need at least three more months of outdoor cycling before I’m confined to my trainer for eternity.
So everyone just chill. Please and thank you.
And, on that note, I’m going out for my Friday 50…and to work on my really ugly cycling tan that prohibits me from wearing anything sleeveless.
I leave you with Gin and Topics. This week’s videos are courtesy of Julie Murphy, Karen Wilson, Aimee West, and yours truly.
5. Dog Plays Catch Alone. This is brilliant! For all you dog owners who get tired of playing catch for hours on end, this is a must buy contraption.
4. Yoga Time. Do you think you can teach an old dog new tricks? If so, Jack Bauer is going to learn some yoga!
3. Toxicity. As Aimee put it, “When your parents name you Meytal, you kind of have to have a band.” But naming your kid that doesn’t meant she’d be this good.
2. Need Help with Takeaways. This is probably fake, but it make me laugh out loud. A four-year-old is doing math and he calls 911 for help. I kind of love that the operator talked to him about it. Which also leads to my fear that I am going to need to call 911 someday and the line is going to be busy. Because they’re all talking to kids about their math homework.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer. Just in case you haven’t seen it yet this week, the official movie trailer is here. I can’t decide about the movie. The books made me want to wash my eyeballs out with bleach because the writing was so atrocious. I also saw the actors interviewed and they don’t seem to have any chemistry. They looked a little uncomfortable with one another. But I’ll admit I’m curious…
Have a great weekend, everyone!